Job Seekers: Thank you for your interest in Axalta. We invite you to take a few minutes to build your profile so that you can search and apply for opportunities. If you have already created a profile within our system, please use the link at the top of this page to log in as a Returning User.
Not ready to apply? Submit your resume for general consideration.
Current Axalta employees with access to Inside Axalta: Please click here to access Axalta's Employee Portal to apply for jobs internally.
EMEA Careers - Click Here
North & Latin America Careers - Click Here
Application FAQs - Click Here
Click column header to sort
The APAC General Industrial Strategy & Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with Vice President, General Industrial Asia Pacific to enable the region business growth priorities. The person in this role will pursue the following objectives: - Lead, coordinate and/or manage execution of strategic marketing plans, identify and execute opportunities for growth and share gain, and contributes to the development of a product/portfolio strategy including product positioning.- Collect and report market information, new technology and new product development information, user feedback information, market development trend information, etc., and timely deliver the latest and deep market insight and analysis to the team, to provide reliable basis for the business intelligence of the long-term business development strategy for General Industrial business across APAC.- Liaison with Global strategy functions and translate corporate strategies into requirements for General Industrial business in APAC. Have a full picture of APAC situation, capture opportunities/ideas from Leadership Team and other sources as identified over the course of the year and take initiatives to develop implementation plans and oversees the progress of execution with commercial organization & cross-functional team- Lead strategic initiative upon assignment, assemble and lead cross-functional team to improve business performance, including building & improving process such as full product management cycle, launch performance, pricing & cost management & etc.
- Responsible for the Demand Planning Process. Develop and maintain demand FCST working process.- Analysis for demand situation and performance. Produces and distributes weekly and monthly demand management performance metrics used for continuous improvement of the demand management process.- Coordinate for all the issues in daily supply to make sure timely material support to Biz- Leads monthly demand meetings with the business teams to review forecast and demand metrics- Participates in MPS meetings with a focus on upcoming supply changes, supply pinch points or excess supply that will impact demand and coordinate for supply issues- Forecast and demand data analysis to support business strategic and plan execution.- Lead and support new product and project and coordinate for system set up and supply.- Support for the IE stock settlement with communication with business team.- Accomplish other tasks assigned by superior.
- Safety first, no injure and recordable incident reported on Planning function- 24H response to business request- Maintain and timely review & update Master Data per business request- Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock level- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target level- Reduce EBS stock to keep inventory safely run- Create regular statistical reports and analysis and update others in the organization- Finished assigned job per manager’s request
Responsibilities:Pricing:-Update & review price due to GMC/source product detail changes-Set up price and quote for new product, sample, etc-Campaign analysis-Competitor price analysisPromotion:-Responsible for all promotions event, customers & exhibition, etc-Create and order giveaways, collaterals, supporting tools such as T-Shirt, umbrella, clock, etc.-As brand guardian to assist distributor by providing design, review and approve all marketing materials they created-Responsible for new products launch-Maintain and update products in corporate websiteReport:-Monthly mixing machine & WB report to country management team & Regional-Miscellaneous report as requested by RegionalCorporate Communications:-Responsible for any corporate communications in Indonesia
- Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business in Axalta China, Qingpu Powder Plant, China Suppy Chain and APAC Procurement Team- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding - Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions with business key stakeholders - Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc. Also, be responsible for the talent acquisition for Powder. - Support site manager as requested
The Technical Service Specialist will provide in-depth technical direction and assistance to customer(s) regarding the use of Axalta coating products in the automotive industry. - Provide field technical service at customer site (Distributors, body and paint workshops) for all automotive paint products of Axalta Coating Systems like Cromax, Standox, Duxone etc....- Coordinate and assist Sales and Product Team to maintain technical agreements, customer’s workshop inspections and product consultation.- Provide the online support (telephone and email) to optimize customer process and maximize product performance & productivity.- Consult with other experts for effective trouble shooting measures and technical solutions for customers.- Help customer to continuously improve the quality system.- Participate in business development of new products.- Provide related training to painter, color expert according to customer demand.- Assist customers (Distributors, body and paint workshops) on color inquiries.- Create local color card.
• Prepare monthly financial outlook based on global and regional timetable.• Perform analytical work on monthly financial performance of the business and prepare analytic reports.• Lead and prepare annual budget for the business segment.• Perform profitability analysis and provide feedback/proposals to business for action plan.• Track and analyze fixed cost and work with business team to drive productivity.• Support business decision process, including contract review, business case analysis, commercial model analysis etc.• Be a business partner and support on process improvement as well as control execution.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards, the APAC Total Rewards Manager is expected to support regional total rewards programs and activities to meet global total rewards strategy and philosophy implementation. The incumbent must be adaptable, resilient, change savvy, and customer centered. The incumbent will also contribute to the development of our broader HR business objectives and partner with the functional/business leaders, directors, and corporate leaders on a regular basis. The APAC Total Rewards Manager will be in Shanghai and be responsible for all APAC countries (includes Great China, India, ANZ, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippine, Vietnam, Japan and Korea).- Support total rewards programs of merit increase, salary survey, bonus plan, salary structure, C&B harmonization, benefits programs, HRIS improvement, master data management, C&B tasks in APAC- Conduct comprehensive data analysis as requiredParticipate in global/regional total rewards projects, leading the communication and ensuring the good execution as well as providing consultation and resolution to HR team for questions of manager/employee- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that all organization compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations- Review & propose Local Incentive Plan& Sales Incentive Plan to align with global directions upon business needs- Utilize experience/understanding to respond to total rewards trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance- Identify areas for improvement on current programs in APAC and develop proposals- Lead and coach the team to deliver great support to business
Responsibilities: - Accountable to take leadership roles for the sales to deliver committed sales targets.- Accountable to implement / complete goals developed by sales teams.- Plan for new product developments / launching based on the analysis of competitive condition / market environment / customer requirements.- Responsible to plan for short term / long term strategic planning and to implement working together with the Managing Director.- Develop people reporting to the incumbent along with Direct/Supervise their daily sales activities.- Accountable to control budget / expense for the responsible teams / activities.- Accountable to collect payment from the customers.- Responsible for planning / monitoring inventory and to help Sourcing control order / stock control.- Be a resource of Managing Director.
- Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business in Axalta China- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions with business key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.- Also, be responsible for the talent acquisition
- Closely connect with Axalta resources to understand their recommendations for better supporting on process design- Develop Process Map, Control plan, PFEMA, SOP and SOC etc. for Jiading WB/SB facility- Work with GBT/PTA chemists to refine the recipe for alignment with process set up- Work with other engineers to develop basic data for process facilities - including Functional Description, Process Control strategy, Process Engineering and Basic Technology etc.- Work with other engineers on Process Hazard Analysis and Process Technology Package for MOC- Develop the commissioning plan and provide support to start up- Provide training to operations- Operation support and trouble shooting- Customer complaint handling and RCFA
Maintaining core business values in Ethics, Safety, and Environment.Timely delivery of quality products.Oversee Demand Forecasting, Order and inventory control, Feedback to technical and Manufacturing online results and future expectations with products.Support customer’s day to day operations through regular attendance of customer production, quality, and engineering meetings.Ensure product performance and quality is monitored on a regular basis.Feedback to Technical and Manufacturing resources to answer customer queries, troubleshoot ongoing technical concerns, and communicate current production results.Maintenance of the Performance Coatings Business Quality and Environmental managing systems as they relate to their account.Conducting consistent, professional, quality practices while servicing customers in a manner that is superior to the competition.Anticipating and resolving customer technical issues in a responsive and effective manner.Demonstrated ability to rationalize, prioritize and adapt to a dynamic environment.Develop and maintain open communications between the account team, the customer and manufacturing. Utilization computer and organizational skills to manage supply, forecast, and business metrics, generate reports / presentations for the customer.Understand the role of all products and look for ways to bring new products or processes into the site for better productivity and profitability.Lead, mentor and develop team members.Team member’s performance reviews. Assist them in setting and achieving goals.Administration of Axalta personnel at their customer site.Coordinate visits by management and product personnel to best utilize their time and meet customer requirements.