Job Seekers: Thank you for your interest in Axalta. We invite you to take a few minutes to build your profile so that you can search and apply for opportunities. If you have already created a profile within our system, please use the link at the top of this page to log in as a Returning User.
Not ready to apply? Submit your resume for general consideration.
Current Axalta employees with access to Inside Axalta: Please click here to create your internal profile or log-in to your existing profile.
EMEA Careers - Click Here
North & Latin America Careers - Click Here
Application FAQs - Click Here
Click column header to sort
- Responsible for monthly payroll operations (payroll outsourcing model) to ensure the accuracy of the deliverables to achieve operational excellence and ensure the effective and efficient payroll processes to maintain compliance and robust controls.- Fully engage annual compensation process, e.g. annual salary survey, annual headcount and budget process, annual compensation cycle …- Assist Total Rewards Leader for Sales Incentive plan design and quarterly sales incentive plan calculation- Assist Total Rewards Leader for local plant bonus plan review and calculation- Work collaboratively with external partners for employee benefits and expat management. e.g. leave, employee group insurance, expat’s working permit/resident permit …- Support equity registration (SAFE) and transaction process- Act as the regional superuser for SAP system and prepare various management reports- Responsible for operation process efficiency improvement- Others tasked assigned by manager.
Job purpose: Expected growth in the China market will exceed current Axalta capacity in the region for some families of products, The China Print Project is planned to establish a replacement of original CGE Project to enable continued growth and reduce manufacturing cost. The PTL role will be project key team member to lead the owner project management work. Key challenges (in first 6 – 12m): - To study Axalta capital project process and integrate into Axalta way culture;- To understand Axalta technology for the project;- To setup communicate with related operation team, function team and global engineering team; Core Responsibilities:- Direct reports to Great China Regional Engineering Leader (REL) for project daily management work.- Implements owner project execution plans to achieve safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives of the project.- Responsible for project objective set-up with business and other related function department and organizing technical information input to local engineering companies for project pre-phase reports preparation for government permits.- Supervises owner management team and contractors to implements applicable design codes, standards, practices, and contract defintion in engineering design, procurement, construction, as well as project final inspection and acceptance till project handover to operation.- Leads procurement/contracting strategy, scope definition, bidding clarification, technical bidding evaluation etc. work with procurement support. - Oversees the implementation of Axalta’s standards, specification and best practices, and their alignment with local codes and standards. - Other specified work assigned by REL.
- Handling of hazard chemicals in loading tanks or filling machines- Operate fork trucks- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills and work within self-managed team environment- Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 75 lbs. and work at heights at or above 30 feet- Ability to work productively within a range of temperatures- Ability to work rotating 12 hour shift schedule (nights and weekends) with assigned overtime or other assigned schedulesCompensation, Benefits, and Working Hours:- Starting rate of $21.43 per hour with an advancement up to $30.80 per hour- Shift Premium paid for rotating schedules- Axalta provides a very generous package of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability plan (at no cost to employees), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, - Paid Vacation and time off benefits, including sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually- Paid Parental Leave- Vanguard-administered 401K Plan with immediate Company match
- Provide excellent HR business partnership to support the business in Axalta China- Be responsible for workforce planning, headcount management, talent selection and onboarding- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via data and scenario analysis supported with formulation and presentation of solutions with business key stakeholders- Oversight of talent initiatives via performance review, people development and workforce assessment- Review and align organizational and compensation structure to support business development plans. Ensure policies, practices, and procedures are administered in a fair and consistent manner and in accordance with all applicable local laws- Provide timely information and guidance to managers, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues, i.e. reviews, employee relations, compensation, performance improvement, etc.- Also, be responsible for the talent acquisition
The role encompasses activities including the monthly close process, general accounting, regional internal control assessment, acquisition integration and ongoing accounting process improvement. This role will be expected to meet tight deadlines and manage significant simultaneous processes. - Create and improve financial models used to prepare US GAAP accounting adjustments for revenue recognition, lease accounting, and other complex business processes. - Support the integration of new legal entities or acquisitions into NA accounting process. Improve coordination with local teams and standardize controls and reporting processes. - Review financial statement movements and prepare fluctuation analyses based on feedback from business and functional contacts. - Meet S4 Hana implementation project requirements of NA Controllership team. Provide timely intuitive suggestions and actively participate in rollout efforts for areas of responsibility. - Oversee capital project accounting and capitalization. Ensure internal controls around capital projects are effective. - Coordinate and review journal entries recorded by the shared service group. Overall, improve journal entry processing to reduce volume, identify root cause issues when errors occur and promote better discipline for manual journal entries. - Improve documentation of NA internal controls and monitor regional accounting and business controls on an ongoing basis. Develop standard processes and metrics and oversee monthly reporting and analyze results.- Lead contact with external and internal audit teams to facilitate timely and efficient completion of audits. - Support NA Controller in the achievement of team goals and process improvement initiatives. - Be a collaborative and dependable resource for the regional functional leaders and business partners in all accounting matters.- Takes initiative and recognizes areas for self and team improvement- Communicates clearly and effectively with all levels of staff and management. - Documents workpapers with clarity and necessary detail- Leads projects and builds collaborative relationships- Demonstrates strong SAP and general system capabilities- Solves problems using system tools and data- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Closely connect with Axalta resources to understand their recommendations for better supporting on process design- Develop Process Map, Control plan, PFEMA, SOP and SOC etc. for Jiading WB/SB facility- Work with GBT/PTA chemists to refine the recipe for alignment with process set up- Work with other engineers to develop basic data for process facilities - including Functional Description, Process Control strategy, Process Engineering and Basic Technology etc.- Work with other engineers on Process Hazard Analysis and Process Technology Package for MOC- Develop the commissioning plan and provide support to start up- Provide training to operations- Operation support and trouble shooting- Customer complaint handling and RCFA
- Demonstrate new and existing products to distributors and end-users.- Plan, coordinate and lead system trials for target end-users.- Install Paint systems and support equipment (e.g. mixing machines, colour tools) for end-users.- Provide technical and colour support as required to Distributors and end-users.- Promote use of Axalta brand products within existing end-user customers and target end-users.- Identify and resolve application enquiries as raised by distributors or end-users.- Train new and existing end-users in Axalta products.